Skyline College CIP No. 2
- Location: San Bruno, CA
- Role: Civil Engineer of Record
- Agency: San Mateo County Community College District
- Final Cost: $60,000,000.00
- Completed: December 2011
Skyline College campus upgrade is one of the San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD) Capital Improvement Program (CIP) No. 2 project. In 2008, TECI was the Master Civil Engineer for the Design-Build team with Hensel Phelps Construction Company for this 106-acre campus wide multi-component upgrade project.
The project consists of: New Buildings were constructed for this project which included:
- A new Cosmetology, Multi-Cultural Center & Administration Building (Bldg 4, 73,000sf)
- A new Automotive Transmission building (Bldg 11, 11,500sf)
- Multiple utility support facilitie - Review, analysis, rehabilitation and construction of the campus parking and roadway improvements
2) 7 parking lots totaling approximately 12 acres
- Design & construction of a new code compliant 285-stall parking lot
- Design of a new campus loop road that includes a new round-about
- Rehabilitation and repair of service and arterial roadways.
- Review, analyze and design all campus parking lots to be ADA code compliant.
3) Campus wide utility infrastructure design
4) Campus wide site improvements including:
- New landscape quad to improve service vehicle & pedestrian access w/in the campus.
- Improvements to all the campus entrances, including a new Ceremonial Drop off
5) Utility and site construction phasing