Pier 27 New Cruise Ship Terminal
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Role: Civil Engineer of Record; QSD/QSP, Survey
- Agency: Port of San Francisco
- Estimated Cost: $90,000,000.00
- Estimated Completion Date: November 2014
- Client: KMD / Pfau Long Architects Joint Venture
The Pier 27 New Cruise Ship Terminal project will convert the 178,000 square feet existing pier and maritime shed into a new primary, single berth cruise ship terminal. It also includes the development if a plaza located along the Embarcadero between Pier 27 and 29 and modifications to the street and sidewalk configuration along the Embarcadero.
TECI Scope includes: Topographic Survey; Demolition; Utility layout and design on water-side; Grading; Civil Portion of Specifications; Green Strategies; Storm water Management Requirement (QSD/QSP).