- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Role: Civil Engineer of Record
- Estimated Final Cost: $21,000,000
- Agency: San Francisco Rec & Park
- Client: Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
Palega Playground is composed of a 5.78 acres of land in the Portola District. This project consists of the repair and renovation of the 17,160 sf recreation center, two tennis courts, a basketball court, two baseball fields, a soccer field and the children's playground. It also includes the restoration of existing roads and pathways, upgrades to the irrigation and lighting systems, modifications to the site to remove barriers and improve accessibility, and overall reconditioning of the park landscape.
TECI Scope includes: Site Utilities, Site Improvements, Fire Grading - ADA, LEED Silver Requirements, Civil Portion of the Specifications.