Laney College Athletic Field
- Location: Oakland, California
- Role: Civil Engineer of Record
- Agency: Peralta Community College District
- Final Cost: $10,000,000.00
- Completed On: December 2007
- Client: Beverly Prior Architects
his project consists of construction of a new school facility which includes new classrooms, administrative offices, fire truck access road and modernization of the existing main campus building. Civil engineering services include design, construction documents, construction administration, and coordination with all relevant agencies. Design includes on-site access road, site improvements; grading and drainage; retaining wall design; and utility layout. Construction documentation includes construction drawings, specification and cost estimate.