Established in 1993, we built our reputation and practice on providing quality services for our client needs. We take pride in serving our clients with a staff of creative, dedicated and experienced professionals, who are outstanding in the field of Civil Engineering. The goal of our firm is to provide management and technical skills necessary to help our clients achieve their project goal on time and within budget through our expertise and experience. We are also very familiar in adapting to our client's or project's specific design requirements or CADD standards.
TECI is experience in working with both public and private sectors of the industry. We have worked successfully with many government agencies from the Federal, State to local levels. We have a been a prime consultant as well as a sub-consultant on "As Needed Engineering" contracts with various City agencies throughout the Bay Area.
We have the following certifications:
- Certified Small Business by the State of California Department of General Services (pdf)
- State Minority-Owned Business Enterprise by the Department of Transportation (pdf)
- State Woman-Owned Business Enterprise by the Department of Transportation (pdf)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise by the California Unified Certification Program (pdf)
- Local Woman Owned Business Enterprise by the San Francisco Contract Monitoring Division (formerly with Human Rights Commission) (pdf)
- Minority and Woman Owned Small Business Enterprise by the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency (pdf)
- Small Local Emerging Business by the County of Alameda (pdf)
- Local Business Enterprise by the City of Oakland (pdf)
- Local Impact Area Business Enterprise / Small Business Enterprise / Very Small Business Enterprise by the Port of Oakland (pdf)